18 octubre 2007

Encuentros en el bus

He saw her coming through the bus window. Will she make it?

Yes, she did. Slightly sweaty and with a lock of hair crossing her face, she trudges through the bus and finds a seat next to his.

- Hi
- Hi
- Almost missed it
- Yeah... I guess

She crosses her legs and looks to the side.



- You look nervous! You're on the bus now, so no worries... Heading for a hard day at work?
- Yeah, kind of...
- Ooh, that sounds bad... Let me guess, you are late for a meeting...
- Well, almost, but I hope to make it
- And your boss is attending...
- Actually... I'm meeting my boss. I'm starting a new project and don't know him yet.
- What's his name?
- A... "mister Jonathan Price"
- Well, pleased to meet you...

In a second, he'd turned to look at her in a completely different - much less exciting - way.

No hay comentarios: